Our extensive offering of drying tumblers varies from small-capacity open-pocket dryers to high-volume vacuum-loading models.
At Taylor Houseman, we work closely with you to properly select, size and install equipment.
25- to 175-pound capacities
Prevent over drying and match productivity to a variety of tumbler capacities. Highly efficient and offering a quick dry.
- High in quality, and easy-to-use controls are just a few of the many features that increase laundry production and energy-efficiency.
Light Commercial Dryers
Offering on-premise laundries double drying capacity while occupying half the space, dryer maximizes space and productivity.
- Easy to use, and very efficient, the E-Series dryers are a great selection for any on-premise laundry with small load requirements.
- Econ-O-Dry commercial dryers allow larger loads of laundry and provides maximum performance while lowering utilities.
ExpressDry Gear Dryers
- ExpressDry Gear Dryers are NFPA compliant and engineered to safely dry personal protective equipment. They work by blowing high-pressure ambient air safely through turnout gear, facemasks, gloves, boots and gloves. They don’t harm protective fabrics and return gear to service sooner.
ExpressDry Special Ops Gear Dryer
- With additional features for quickly drying special ops equipment and gear, this dryer features four invertible stickmen drying stations and 12 utility drying ports. The dryer safely dries protective gear and equipment used in switf water, fire, ice and dive rescues. An opitonal boot tree will dry up to four pairs of boots in just an hour.